Логотип игрового форума RF-Cheats.ru    
Новости онлайн игр Правила форума Чёрный рынок Реклама и привилегии Гаранты Арбитраж

Вернуться   Чит портал RF-Cheats.ru - форум читеров и ботоводов > > > >

Гильдия RF-Cheats.ru

: Раздел гильдии RF-Cheats.ru на сервере PVPWAR.net
Читы и обход фроста для RF Online без хайдаБоты и читы для Perfect World бесплатно без хайдаМоды и читы для World of Tanks (WoT) бесплатно без хайдаМоды и читы для Armored Warfare бесплатно без хайдаБоты и читы для DOTA 2 бесплатно без хайдаБоты и читы для Black Desert Online бесплатно без хайдаЧиты на ArcheAge бесплатно без хайдаЧиты для Warface бесплатно без хайдаВзлом ВКонтакте и ОдноклассниковСписок разделов со всеми играмиЧиты для онлайн игр

Ответ

Сделать тему важной Опции темы
Старый 04.02.2010, 17:58   #1
CilitBanC
Гость
Благодарностей:
0 всего

добился разбана на playrf.com = )

после того как мы повеселились нас всех (почти) забанили,но я решил не сlаваться и меня всётаки разбанили сегодня вот переписка,пользуйтесь http://www.translate.ru/ чтобы перевести текст если непонимаете что написано =)
P.S.
Question - вопрос,а вопросы соответственно задаю я.
Answer - ответ,это пишет супорт сср отвечая на мои вопросы =)

13 Янв 2010 0541

Question

Why I was banned?

Answer

Dear RF Player,

Thanks for contacting RF Global.

We would like to notify you that your account has been blocked due to possesion of illegal items.

We would also like to inform you that depending on the results of the investigation your account may not be released.

Please understand this situation you are in and be honest anout this issue, and we might reconsider releasing your account, until then please have patience.

For further questions please send us an e-mail or you may also visit our website at:

http://www.playrf.com

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Добавлено через 17 секунд
01 Фев 2010 18:45:30

Question

Thanks that have answered = /
I bought game values for game money + to me gave some things people from guild, I never used any bugs or cheats and it is completely not necessary for me, if I took things which are made or modified through any foreign programs or through use of bugs I consider that that I here am not guilty, especially you should eliminate a hole through which there are such things that then there were no here such blocking of an account, ask to reconsider the decision on account blocking...

Answer

Dear RF Player,
Thank you for writing to RF Global Support!

We would like to inform you that during an investigation of duplicated items we found some of them in your account, we found them because items have a unique serial number which is duplicated too.

At the moment we are evaluating the situation. We will make a decision regarding the accounts involved soon. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, if the account is released the duplicated items will be deleted.

For further questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail or you may also visit our website at:

Thank you and happy gaming.

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team

__________________________________________________ ______________

01 Фев 2010 2353

Question

All has understood....
I ask to inform me on the further decisions on-occasion my account.

Answer

Dear RF Player,

We would like to inform you that as you know your account was blocked due to "item duplication"

In order to release your account we would like to inform you that in order to release your account, we are going to delete all items that you had duped.

If you are agree with this condition we will give you a list of suspicious items, and after an investigation and if you accept we will release your account.

For further questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail or you may also visit our website at:

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team
__________________________________________________ _______________

03 Фев 2010 17:52:18

Question

I ask to give the list of the duplicated items, whether that I have thought it is necessary to disturb in general you concerning my account since the majority of things have been bought or received for certain services from the same people, whether and behind that I to you will tell I agree to remove these things to unblock my account or I I will deal with with you a question somehow on another. Because basically I do not see the fault that I bought or received things made or modified through bugs \ cheats.

Answer

Dear RF Player,

We would like to inform you that as you know your account was blocked due to "item duplication"

In order to release your account we would like to inform you that in order to release your account, we are going to delete all items that you had duped.

If you are agree with this condition we will give you a list of suspicious items, and after an investigation and if you accept we will release your account.

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team

03 Фев 2010 19:24:05

Question

I ask to give the list of the duplicated items, whether that I have thought it is necessary to disturb in general you concerning my account since the majority of things have been bought or received for certain services from the same people, whether and behind that I to you will tell I agree to remove these things to unblock my account or I I will deal with with you a question somehow on another. Because basically I do not see the fault that I bought or received things made or modified through bugs \ cheats.

Answer

Dear RF Player,

We would like to suggest you something, in order to release your account we will delete the items from your account in the list indicated below:

- All jades
- Experience point 100% recovercapsule x34
- Offense charger premium x63
- Original place revival potion x36
- Offense quickskill charger x98
- Movement speed potion x55

And we will delete all the cash shop items from your storage.

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team
__________________________________________________ ______________

03 Фев 2010 23:48:40

Question

It to me has cost dearer all = (It is possible to leave at least a part? At least there are some capsules of restoration of experience and attack mixture, I agree to remove the rest.

Answer

Dear RF Player,
Thank you for writing to RF Global.

As we checked your account information, your account blockage has been removed. Therefore please log in and check.

Sincerely,

RF Global Support Team

Последний раз редактировалось CilitBanC; 04.02.2010 в 17:59. Причина: Добавлено сообщение

Сказали спасибо:
iPhone (04.02.2010), Assasin46 (04.02.2010), sashblo (04.02.2010)

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:01   #2
sashblo
Старичок форума
Благодарностей:
1,225 всего

Такие они добрые ппц у них сервис хороший..

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:01   #3
HWORANG
Гость
Благодарностей:
0 всего

силит крут)бушь гамать ещё на евро?

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:05   #4
CilitBanC
Гость
Благодарностей:
0 всего

пока хз, но уже зашел - проверил,всё на месте кроме джейдов и пары точенных шмоток но они не особо были нужны главное что харя +6 осталась,весь шмот 50 инт +5,53 инт +4 части сета , части 55 сета,55 стринт лук +5,50 леон +4,бижа уберная ^^ ну и куча допов всяких и конфет с тортами =)

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:06   #5
Assasin46
Освоившийся
Благодарностей:
306 всего
Отправить сообщение для Assasin46 с помощью ICQ

уж очень они добрые)

Steam : Azimitsy
Желающие поиграть в DOTA - добавляйтесь.

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:10   #6
wodewill
На доске почёта
Благодарностей:
1,328 всего
Отправить сообщение для wodewill с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для wodewill с помощью Skype™

Пока ждал разбана коры ушел за акров.

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:12   #7
[B]KOHTAKTE
На доске почёта
Благодарностей:
615 всего

Цитата:
Сообщение от cilitbanc Посмотреть сообщение
пока хз, но уже зашел - проверил,всё на месте кроме джейдов и пары точенных шмоток но они не особо были нужны главное что харя +6 осталась,весь шмот 50 инт +5,53 инт +4 части сета , части 55 сета,55 стринт лук +5,50 леон +4,бижа уберная ^^ ну и куча допов всяких и конфет с тортами =)
cилит разбань мну, там 49.5 ланч, 50 сет +5, харя +6, огник 55 +6, сп сет 55 +4, сп сет 53 +4, бижа. джейды коробки лунн коробки стеками

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:12   #8
HWORANG
Гость
Благодарностей:
0 всего

силит если бушь гамать то отпиши в пм вместе поиграемс ;)

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:16   #9
CilitBanC
Гость
Благодарностей:
0 всего

Цитата:
Сообщение от [b]kohtakte Посмотреть сообщение
cилит разбань мну, там 49.5 ланч, 50 сет +5, харя +6, огник 55 +6, сп сет 55 +4, сп сет 53 +4, бижа. джейды коробки лунн коробки стеками
Ты им на мозг капай всякую чуш типо того что я писал,переведи весь текст который в первом посте через promt и примерно то-же самое и пиши мол я не виноват в том что мне давали или я покупал\получал за что-то нечестно заработанные вещи,и они поидее должны разбанить т.к. как такогого нарушения небыло с твоей стороны,да и в соглашении ничего не говориться об этом.

Старый 04.02.2010, 18:17   #10
[B]KOHTAKTE
На доске почёта
Благодарностей:
615 всего

Цитата:
Сообщение от CilitBanC Посмотреть сообщение
Ты им на мозг капай всякую чуш типо того что я писал,переведи весь текст который в первом посте через promt и примерно то-же самое и пиши мол я не виноват в том что мне давали или я покупал\получал за что-то нечестно заработанные вещи,и они поидее должны разбанить т.к. как такогого нарушения небыло с твоей стороны,да и в соглашении ничего не говориться об этом.
чото в лом

Ответ

Опции темы